- Do you serve meals at Whistling Elk?
We do not provide food service at the ranch. The Lodge and cabins have fully equipped kitchens with gas grills outside. There is also a large grill for parties and other social functions at the Picnic Pavilion.
- Can we bring our dog?
Yes. Pets are welcome. Bring proof of rabies vaccinations. We request that pets stay off the furniture. Animals left by themselfs in cabin need to be in kennel.
- Do you have Internet access?
Depending on your cell phone carrier you might have some coverage. No internet service is offered through the ranch though.
- Are there phones in the cabins?
No. You are welcome to use our landline in the saloon area for phone calls free of charge
- Is there cell phone coverage at the ranch?
- Yes and no. Depending on the type of carrier you have for your cell phone.
- Where is the nearest emergency medical facility?
The nearest emergency facility is in Granby, Colorado – 39 miles south of the ranch
7. Where is the nearest grocery store?
The nearest grocery store is North Park Super’s 34482 N HIGHWAY125, Walden, CO – 30 miles north of the ranch; Granby and Fraser
, CO also have chain grocery stores such as City Market and Safeway
8. Is there a family restaurant nearby?
9. When is Check out time?
Checkout time is 11 a.m. Check in time 2 p.m.
10. Do camping and tipi guest have cooking amenities?
Guests staying in tipis can utilize grill in pavilion area.
11. Are utensils provided?
Silverware is provided in every cabin, as well as dishes, pans, e.t.c.